As we finish up 2017, it is the perfect time to look ahead to 2018 and make some changes. Here are 5 (plus a bonus 1) things that can help you prepare:
1. Review a list of your clients to determine
a. if there are any that are draining your energy and take steps to deselect them by the holidays.
b. if there are any clients that are beyond the normal scope of work you agreed to and resend them a new contract with a price adjustment.
2. Determine if you will be raising your rates for 2018 and create a price increase letter.
3. Review clients vendor lists to prepare for 1099's by verifying you have all the W9's you need.
4. Create a list of where you are spending your time and in a second column note how much business it has resulted in. This one was eye opening for me.
5. Plan a vacation for next year, even if it is just a long weekend or a trip to Chicago for the Buds Retreat. It is good to reward yourself for working so hard.
6. Check out the new Membership options at www.BookeepingBuds.com. Sign up today to join in on a special VIP call with Alicia Howes, Embody your Value and Charge What You are Worth.
Empower bookkeepers to grow a strong practice through providing a community to support each other and share ideas.
©2017 bookkeepingbuds.com. All Rights Reserved.