*** FREE ***
This workshop is designed to help existing businesses and startup's to develop a pricing and marketing strategy that will maximize sales and margin while remaining competitive in the market place.
* Defining product cost, margin, expense & profit as part of the pricing strategy
* Using a proforma when developing the price position
* Determine methods of analyzing competition
* Determine the use of target customer life styles and demographics in pricing
* Evaluate the differences between customer perception and reality.
* Define the price-value relationship of the product or service
* Determine the importance of the brand and claiming a market position
* Developing the marketing program based on - Product, Place, Price and Promotion
* Exploring promotional programs based on price
* Testing the pricing strategy before implementation
Sponsored by Fox Valley Score
Empower bookkeepers to grow a strong practice through providing a community to support each other and share ideas.
©2017 bookkeepingbuds.com. All Rights Reserved.